- WE BELIEVE... The Scriptures are Inspired by God & declare His design & plan for mankind.
- WE BELIEVE... There is only One True God-revealed in three persons... Father, Son & Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
- WE BELIEVE... In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s son Jesus was both human & divine.
- WE BELIEVE... though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin-ushering evil & death, both physical & spiritual, into the world.
- WE BELIEVE... Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through
Salvation (trusting Christ, through faith & repentance, to be our personal Savior). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE... and practice two ordinances-(1) Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one’s sins & receiving Christ’s gift of salvation & (2) Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering & death for our salvation.
- WE BELIEVE... the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing & effective service, just as it did in New Testament times. [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE... The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is
Speaking in Tongues, as experienced on the Day of Pentecost & referenced throughout Acts & the Epistles.
- WE BELIEVE... Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation & is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God & become more Christlike.
- WE BELIEVE... The Church has a Mission to seek & save all who are lost in sin. We believe
the Church is the Body of Christ & consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
- WE BELIEVE... A Divinely Called & Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers & to build up or edify the body of believers-the Church
- WE BELIEVE... Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today & is provided for in Christ’s atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE... The Blessed Hope-When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His Return to Earth (the second coming). At this future moment in time all believers who have died will rise from their graves & will meet the Lord in the air & Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever. [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE... in The Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming & begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years. This millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israel & the establishment of universal peace.
- WE BELIEVE... A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin & consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of fire.
- WE BELIEVE... and look forward to the perfect New Heavens & a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live & dwell with Him there forever following His millennial reign on Earth.
And so shall we forever be with the Lord!