- Food Support
- Hot Meals
- Meals on Wheels of Chester County, County-wide
- City Gate, Coatesville | 610-383-6915
- Coatesville Soup Kitchen | 610-383-7070
- CYMA | 610-384-9591
- Food Cupboards
- Coatesville Community Food Cooperative
- The Salvation Army, Coatesville | 610-384-2954
- Lord’s Pantry of Downingtown | 610-873-1149
- Housing Assistance
- Legal Aid of Southeastern PA | 9:00am - 1:00pm | 877-429-5994
- Good Works, Coatesville | 610-383-6311
- Utility Assistance
- Catholic Social Services | 610-344-7028
- Health & Medical Services
- Community Volunteers in Medicine, Serves uninsured working people who live or work in Chester County.
- County Women’s Services, Offers limited obstetric medical care including counseling,
training & physical assistance.
- WIC (Women, Infants, Children) Program, County Wide
- Employment Services
- PA CareerLink--Chester County, 250 East Harmony Street, Coatesville | 610-384-9393,
- Provides employment & educational services including training grants (when available) for all
Chester County Residents.
- Joseph’s People, Ltd., www.josephspeople.org,
provides support & information to people actively seeking full-time employment or seeking job transition.
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation, 250 East Harmony Street, Coatesville, 484-250-4340,
Aids persons with disabilities help themselves to prepare for, start, & maintain a career.
- Goodwill Industries of Southeastern PA, Job Training & Employment Office, 3953-3955 Lincoln Highway,
Downingtown, 610-269-4533, Vocational education & employment for persons with disabilities and/or
- Handi-Crafters, Inc., 215 Barley Sheaf Road, PO Box 72646, Thorndale, 610-384-6990,
Job opportunities for individuals with employment barriers.