- Food Support
- Hot Meals
- Meals on Wheels of Chester County, County-wide
- City Gate, Coatesville | 610-383-6915
- Coatesville Soup Kitchen | 610-383-7070
- CYMA | 610-384-9591
Coatesville Community Food Cooperative
The Salvation Army, Coatesville | 610-384-2954
Lord’s Pantry of Downingtown | 610-873-1149
Legal Aid of Southeastern PA | 9:00am - 1:00pm | 877-429-5994
Good Works, Coatesville | 610-383-6311
Catholic Social Services | 610-344-7028
Health & Medical Services
Community Volunteers in Medicine, Serves uninsured working people who live or work in Chester County.
County Women’s Services, Offers limited obstetric medical care including counseling,
training & physical assistance.
WIC (Women, Infants, Children) Program, County Wide
PA CareerLink--Chester County, 250 East Harmony Street, Coatesville | 610-384-9393,
- Provides employment & educational services including training grants (when available) for all Chester County Residents.
- Joseph’s People, Ltd., www.josephspeople.org, provides support & information to people actively seeking full-time employment or seeking job transition.
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation, 250 East Harmony Street, Coatesville, 484-250-4340, Aids persons with disabilities help themselves to prepare for, start, & maintain a career.
- Goodwill Industries of Southeastern PA, Job Training & Employment Office, 3953-3955 Lincoln Highway, Downingtown, 610-269-4533, Vocational education & employment for persons with disabilities and/or
- Handi-Crafters, Inc., 215 Barley Sheaf Road, PO Box 72646, Thorndale, 610-384-6990, www.handi-crafters.org, Job opportunities for individuals with employment barriers.